The church expanded their existing facility to include a larger sanctuary, dedicated AV rooms, elevated choir area, baptismal pool and sacristy rooms.
- To preserve the aesthetics of the church, two large line arrays were placed on brick columns on either side of the stage.
- The new space includes hard drive audio recording, which is especially accommodating for novice operators, as well as wireless and hardwired microphone systems, and portable audio mixing systems for services and productions.
- Provisions for a future video systems was included in the overall AV design as well as assisted listening systems for members to enjoy the full experience of each service.
- Our Lady of the Valley Catholic Church
- Stan Roller & Associates, Inc.
- McCauley Constructors
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC